- New technical development
|Home||Scientific discoveries||Invention||New technical developments||Electrical machinery||Military developments||The Solar System|
|Power Plant||Car engines||New laws of physics||Hydrodynamics||New mathematical formula||Philosophy||Comments|
| The laws of the |
formation of planets
in our galaxy
formation of planets
in our galaxy
modular wind turbines
mechanism of rotation
The etiology of the occurrence and spread of the COVID-19 pandemic on our planet.
The emergence, spread and interaction of viruses that are an integral part of the ecosystem of the planet Earth.
Annotation. The article is devoted to the etiology of the occurrence and spread of the COVID-19 viral pandemic on our planet. This circumstance is caused due to non-leaking disputes between scientists about the origin of this natural phenomenon. Some scientists believe about its laboratory origin, while others, on the contrary, consider it a natural phenomenon of nature. However, everyone overlooks the main source of the appearance of a viral pandemic arising from various types of radionuclides on our planet, forgetting that the appearance of a viral infection originates only in a living cell. The emergence of new strains of a viral pandemic, hitherto unknown to us, is caused by progress and vigorous activity in outer space and those areas of science that it is better not to invade, since the consequences for our society and irreversible climate changes on our planet will not be known.
Since ancient times, mankind has been trying to understand the evolutionary mechanisms of the emergence, spread and interaction of viruses on our planet. Despite all the advances in science, new strains of viruses threaten humanity with major epidemics, just like tens of millions of years ago. However, virologists studying this problem do not take into account one very important circumstance that any viruses can appear and manifest their activity only in a living cell with the help of radionuclides that have been falling on our planet from outer space for many millions of years.
The causes of radioactive contamination of our planet are radionuclides that have a source of ionizing radiation, containing radioactive material that is formed from cosmic rays of galactic origin coming to the planet Earth from the depths of the Universe, as well as from flares on the Sun. However, living organisms on our planet for millions of years have basically changed and adapted to these radiations.
At this time, the main danger for humanity is the appearance of uncontrolled radioactive radiation emanating from a large number of nuclear reactors of spacecraft, which are located in outer space around our planet. The reasons for this concern are that they are poorly protected from ionizing radiation and, after working out their term, are not utilized, but continue to emit radionuclides that are associated with unnatural protective alloys manufactured on our planet, to the radiation of which many living organisms are not yet adapted.
Moreover, it is necessary to emphasize that the natural infection of our planet by a source of ionizing radiation from cosmic rays of galactic origin or during solar flares leads to local infection of a certain area of our planet. Infection with a source of ionizing radiation from uncontrolled and constant radioactive radiation emanating from a large number of nuclear reactors of spacecraft leads to planetary pandemics, since they constantly spray radionuclides over the entire surface of our planet and it is very difficult to change these circumstances under current conditions.
Many scientists believe that viruses are microscopic pathogens that infect cells of living organisms for self-reproduction and consist of one type of nucleic acid, DNA or RNA, which is protected by an envelope containing proteins, lipids, carbohydrates, or a combination of these. A typical virus ranges in size from 15 to 350 nm, so it can only be seen with an electron microscope.
It should be emphasized that this is an erroneous opinion, since only living cells affected by various radionuclides should be considered viruses, which later become non-cellular infectious agents rooted in a living cell, which is capable of further division and transferring altered information to a new cell. Changes in living cells by sources of ionizing radiation took place on planet Earth from the beginning of its formation, but in this case, living organisms have not yet adapted to new conditions.
Moreover, the formation of viruses began to occur on our planet, when there were still no living organisms containing nucleic acids, DNA or RNA, containing proteins, lipids, carbohydrates, or their combinations. Isotopes of radionuclides are substances in the atomic nucleus of which there is a different number of neutrons, which during their half-life can penetrate into living cells and produce their mutation, and during division of a living cell, reproduce a renewed living cell in a changed form together with a pathogenic one.
Having landed on the surface of our planet, radionuclides begin to invade living cells of any organisms and plants, producing mutation and damage to all types of organisms, from plants and animals to bacteria and archaea. In support of this hypothesis, it can be said in the affirmative that the nucleic acids of DNA or RNA could not appear in an inanimate organism, and even more so put on a protein shell.
Moreover, it should be emphasized that the number of radionuclides causing changes in living organisms is estimated at more than 2000 with unstable isotopes and about 270 species with stable isotopes. Depending on the amount of radionuclides that cause changes in living organisms, each type of radionuclide prefers to penetrate and accumulate only in that living cell that perceives it as its own or cannot resist this pathogenic virus. For example, human lungs prefer elements such as plutonium-238, plutonium-239 or uranium-233 during the half-life of radionuclides. The thyroid gland prefers iodine-125 during the half-life of radionuclides. During the half-life of radionuclides, the kidneys prefer cesium-137, and so on...
Among the many negative factors and processes that can affect the human body and its healthy functioning, the radiation field and the effect of ionizing substances on the tissues and organs of the human body play an important role. Radiation exposure or contact with many radionuclides contained in the atmosphere of our planet through contact with human molecules and tissues can lead to multiple biological and chemical mutations and cause dangerous diseases. It should be said that a person is constantly exposed to radiation. However, if natural streams of ionizing substances do not have a negative impact and can rarely cause the development of any pandemics or other somatic ailments, then artificial contamination with human-made radionuclides is extremely dangerous and negative. In this case, with the appearance of uncontrolled radioactive radiation emanating from a large number of nuclear reactors of spacecraft that are located in outer space around our planet, this process becomes irreversible.
In conclusion, we can say that it is very difficult to protect against uncontrolled radioactive radiation emanating from a large number of nuclear reactors of spacecraft that are located in outer space around our planet. However, it is even more difficult to make a universal vaccine against various types of pathogenic viruses, since they are taken in different ways in different organisms. Pathogenicity is the ability of microorganisms (viruses, chlamydia, mycoplasma, rickettsia, bacteria, fungi) to cause an infectious process, that is, to penetrate the human or animal body, use it as an environment for their life and reproduction and cause pathological changes in organs and tissues. For example, it may depend not only on the type of living organism, on the latitude where it is located, but also on the living conditions of these organisms, their way, behavior, nutrition or interaction with other types of living beings.
In my opinion, our society needs to gradually get rid of the uncontrolled radioactive radiation emanating from a large number of nuclear reactors of spacecraft that are located in outer space around our planet, or switch to new, safer technologies that do not create such problems for all mankind from which it will be difficult to get rid of. Such technologies already exist, but if this is a costly undertaking, then it is necessary for all countries using spacecraft to unify all alloys and materials used for nuclear reactors used in outer space.
1. M.A. Nikitin «The world of viruses, the last common ancestor and the origin of DNA» journal «Chemistry and Life» № 8 for 2013.
2. A.N. Belashov «The emergence, distribution and interaction of viruses that are an integral part of the ecosystem of the planet Earth» Information-analytical journal «Actual problems of modern science» № 5 for 2020. Publishing house «Sputnik +», Moscow. Registration certificate PI № FS 77-39976 ISSN 1680-2721.
3. A.N. Belashov «The mechanism of formation of planets in the solar system.» Scientific and analytical journal «Scientific Perspective» № 9 за 2013 год. Publishing house «Infinity», the city of Ufa. Certificate of state registration PI № FS 77-38591 ISSN 2077-3153.
4. A.N. Belashov «Constant of the substance of outer space.» Scientific and practical journal «Higher School» № 17 for 2017. Publishing house «Infinity», the city of Ufa. Certificate of state registration PI № FS 77-42040 ISSN 2409-1677.
5. A.N. Belashov «Discovery of new parameters of the planet Earth.» Scientific journal «Postgraduate student and applicant» № 6 for 2018. Publishing house «Sputnik +», Moscow. Registration certificate PI № FS 77-39976 ISSN 1608-9014.
6. A.N. Belashov «Evolutionary development of the planets of the solar system.» Center for the Development of Scientific Cooperation of the Center for Development of Scientific Research. «Actual problems of modern science», 28 collection of scientific papers. Publishing house «SIBPRINT» city of Novosibirsk August 2013. Certificate of state registration PI № ISBN 978-5-906535-20-7.
7. A.N. Belashov «Discoveries, inventions, new technical developments.» URL: http://www.belashov.info/index.html
List of the most relevant scientific discoveries.
Opening new constants:
Discovery of new physical quantities:
- a new physical quantity was discovered that determines the kinematic viscosity of a water flow per unit of time,
- a new physical quantity was discovered that determines the kinematic viscosity of the air flow per unit of time,
- a new physical quantity has been discovered that determines the acceleration of gravity of bodies in the space of the solar system.
Refutation of old laws of physics:
- a refutation of the fundamental law of conservation of energy in mechanics and hydrodynamics was discovered.
Discovery of new physical phenomena of the material world:
- evidence of the mechanism of formation of a magnet from atoms of a magnetic material was discovered,
- evidence of the behavior of falling material bodies in the space of the earth's orbit has been discovered.
Outer space is a thermodynamic self-regulating energy system, which in the process of its work creates not only the substance of outer space, which has its own composition, its mass and density, but also the acceleration of free fall of bodies in space around all the stars, galaxies and constellations of our Universe. The substance of outer space and the acceleration of free fall of bodies in space closely interact with the forces of gravity and energy between active and passive material bodies. After the discovery of the constant inverse speed of light, the constant of the substance of outer space, the constant of internal stresses of the substance of outer space, a new physical quantity that determines the substance of outer space and a new physical quantity that determines the acceleration of free fall of bodies in the space of the Solar System, the mechanism of rotation of the planets and galaxies of our Universe along the elliptical orbit. The mechanism of the emergence of forces that rotate the planets and galaxies of our Universe in an elliptical orbit occurs in cosmic substance and depends on the degree of activity of material bodies, their density, volume, the acceleration of free fall of bodies in space, gravitational forces and energy between active or passive material bodies. When the position of one material body located in the space of the solar system changes in relation to another material body, not only the gravitational force of this material body will change, but also its energy. New constants, new physical quantities and new laws give us the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the mechanism of rotation of the planets and galaxies of our Universe in an elliptical orbit.
New laws of gravitational gravitation:
- a new law of gravitation was discovered between two material bodies located in the space of the solar system,
- a new law was discovered that determines the modulus of the acceleration of free fall of bodies in the space of the solar system.
The basic laws that create the movement of material bodies in an elliptical orbit.
- a new law of the acceleration of free fall of bodies in the space of the solar system was discovered,
- a new law of gravitation was discovered between two material bodies located in the space of the solar system.
Comments on the scientific discoveries of Belashov:
- commentary refuting the fundamental law of conservation of energy,
- commentary on the laws of formation of the planets of the solar system and the galaxy of our Universe,
- commentary on the mechanism of rotation of the moon satellite in an elliptical orbit around the planet Earth,
- commentary on the mechanisms of formation of the planets of the solar system and the galaxy of our Universe.
See the description of the new laws of formation of the planets of the solar system and galaxies in our universe in the description of the application for an invention № 2005129781 dated September 28, 2005.
See the description of the mechanisms of formation of the planets of the solar system and galaxies of our Universe in the description of the application for an invention № 2005140396 of December 26, 2005.